“Capture the Beauty of Malaysia” Campaign (“Campaign”) consists of (1) Purchase, Spin & Win Contest; and (2) Capture, Share & Win Contest, organized by Huawei Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd (“Huawei”) to offer customers a chance to win prizes from 17 August 2018 to 16 September 2018 (“Campaign Period”). Huawei shall reserve the right to shorten or extend the Campaign Period at its sole discretion without prior notice.
NOVA 3 (RED) PROMOTION for“KONSERT GEGARIA KITAPUNYA” Terms & Conditions:
1. This “NOVA 3 (RED)PROMOTION for KONSERT GEGARIA KITAPUNYA” (“Campaign”) is organized by Huawei Technologies (Malaysia)Sdn Bhd (“Huawei”). The Participants are allowed to purchase selected units ofHuawei Nova 3 (RED) at the promotional price of RM1520.00 at Huawei officialonline store at https://shop.huawei.com/my.
2. By participating in thisCampaign, all participants (“Participants”) will be deemed to have read,understood and expressly agreed to be bound by this Terms & Conditions andany additional terms and conditions stipulated by the organizer of the KonsertGegaria Kitapunya (the “Organiser”) (as may be applicable) including thedecisions of the Organiser in all matters relating thereto.
3. This Campaign willcommencefrom 1st September 2018, 8:00pm (GMT +8) to 2nd September2018, 12:00am (GMT +8) (“Campaign Period”). Huawei reserves the right to changethe Campaign Period at any time without notice to Participant.
4. This Campaign isopen to all Malaysia citizens, aged 18 years old and above, who attended the KonsertGegaria Kitapunya.
5. Huawei Nova 3 (RED) sold in this Campaignare subject tofirst come first served basis and while stocks last.
6. In order to participate in the Campaign, the Participantsare required to scan the QR code or visit the event link to get the promotionalprice of RM1520.00 for Huawei Nova 3 (RED). The Organiser will provide the QRCode and event link during the Konsert Gegaria Kitapunya.
7. Huawei will make available three hundred and ninety nine(399) units of Huawei Nova 3 (RED) for this Campaign.
8. Each Huawei ID is allowed only to purchase one (1) unit ofHuawei Nova 3 (RED) at the promotional price of RM1520.00 during the CampaignPeriod for this Campaign.
9. Only Participants thatfulfil the Campaign requirements are eligible to participate in this Campaign.Any incomplete entries and/or Participant that fail to fulfil the Campaign requirementswill automatically be disqualified from the Campaign without notice.
10. All Participants are required to fill in their shippingaddress in order to complete the purchase.
11. To confirm order(s), Participants must make FULL paymentwithin 4 Hours. Order(s) without FULL payment made shall be cancelledautomatically after 4 hours.
12. Notwithstanding the above, it usually takes a standard 2 to3 working day for item shipping. Expected delivery dates are however indicative.Please be aware that occasionally actions beyond our control result in delaysin delivery. For this reason, Huawei reserves the rights to extend the expecteddelivery dates.
13. Item(s) color may vary from the illustrated photo(s),depending on the computer / devices screen resolutions.
15. By participating in the event, Participants agree to bebound by the Terms and Conditions of this event and Huawei’s decisions arefinal and binding. No correspondence or appeals will be entertained. Huaweireserves the right to the final and ultimate interpretation of this event.
16. Huawei shall not be responsible for any losses or damagesdirectly or indirectly incurred by any party including the Participant inconnection or arising from acts or omissions or in any way related to thisevent.
17. The Participant agrees to discharge and release Huawei fromany liabilities and claims (including from breach of contract, tort, negligenceor any other cause of actions at law or equity) arising out of or in any wayconnected to this event.
18. The terms and conditionscontained herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions,provisions or representation contained in any other promotional or advertisingmaterials for the Campaign.
19. Without prejudice to the foregoing:-
(i) save where otherwise prohibited by law, in no event shallHuawei be liable to any party including the Participant for any indirect,consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, including lostprofits, howsoever remote even if such losses were foreseeable or if Huaweiwere advised of the possibility of such damages; and
(ii) If Huawei are adjudicated by a local court of competentjurisdiction to be liable for any losses or damages arising out of or is in anyway connected to this contest, Huawei’s total liability shall in no eventexceed RM1,000.00.
20. This sale event and the Terms and Conditions herein shall begoverned by the laws of Malaysia. The courts of Malaysia shall have exclusivejurisdiction to settle all disputes, controversies or claims arising out of orin connection with or in relation to this contest.
21. Huawei reserves all the rights at all times to modify oramend the Terms and Conditions of this event or to cancel it with immediateeffect without giving any prior notice to any party.