HUAWEI MateBook 14
6 Things to Love
2K FullView Display
Slim and Sleek Metal Body
11th Gen Intel Core™ Processor
HUAWEI Shark fin Fan
56Wh Battery Life
Get Ready for a Stunning
The 2K FullView display1 on HUAWEI MateBook 14 truly delivers a feast for your eyes. The 90% screen-to-body ratio2 and 3:2 aspect ratio push the limits to reveal more. Images are rendered in accurate, vivid detail thanks to the 100% sRGB3 colour gamut. And with flicker eliminated and blue light reduced4, your eyes will stay fresh even after long hours of use.
Low Blue Light
Certified by TÜV Rheinland
Do the Talking
The high-precision multi-touch screen5 allows for a fully intuitive interface between you and HUAWEI MateBook 14. Just like your phone, you can select, zoom, and scroll, all using your fingers. Swipe down with 3 fingers to capture a screenshot6 and have any writing converted into text format, for convenient copying and editing.
Not Just For
HUAWEI MateBook 14 is a laptop designed for the go. The precision craftsmanship shines through both the sleek, elegant appearance and the solid metal build7. Weighing just 1.49 kg8, and 15.9 mm thin9, it's ideal for zipping off forthe weekend or taking on that next business trip.
Gear up for More Power
The 11th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7 processor10 takes the power and performance of HUAWEI Matebook 14 to a new level. The advanced 10 nm SuperFin CPU boosts multi-core performance by up to 29%.11 And the integrated Iris® Xe Graphics allows for a smoother experience, even when multitasking.
The HUAWEI Shark fin cooling fans and dual heat-pipe design boosts heat dissipation performance by up to 50%.12 All this while maintaining super-low noise levels, to ensure you never lose your cool too.
Ultra-thin fan blades
Improved heat dissipation capability
Get Set to Connect
Tap into New
Tap your phone to the touchpad and you'll see your phone's screen immediately pop up on the MateBook 14 screen via Huawei Share13. Great for video calls, multitasking with up to 3 phone app windows, and fast drag-and-drop file transfers.
Fast File Transfer
Make Better Calls
Open up and use up to 3 phone application windows simultaneously – watch videos, chat with friends and compare prices all at the same time.
One Charger to
Charge Them All
The large 56 Wh battery14 inside MateBook 14 lets you play local Full HD video for up to 11 hours15. And with just a 15-minute charge, you'll get a cool 2.5 hours of use.16 The compact-yet-powerful 65 W charger17 can be used to charge USB-C compatible devices anywhere you go.
HUAWEI MateBook 14 packs some cool audio tech, so it really delivers an amazing surround-sound effect, while ensuring audio distortion is kept to a minimum. Play around with the built-in sound effects and audio modes for sound that suits your ears.
Proud of its
Despite its slim appearance, HUAWEI MateBook 14 has the ports you're looking for. You can connect your earphones, external hard drive, you name it. And thanks to the reverse charging technology, you can charge your phone through the MateBook, even when it's powered off.18
Bring on Innovation
With Fingerprint Power Button, you can power HUAWEI MateBook 14 on and get access in just one step. Simple, fast and secure.
To protect your privacy, the camera is innovatively positioned in a button at the top of the keyboard, and only comes out when you press it.
Wi-Fi 6 & 2 × 2 MIMO
Fast, Stable Wi-Fi
With the latest Wi-Fi 6 standard built in, Wi-Fi speeds reach up to 2.4 Gbps,19 while the 2 x 2 MIMO antenna ensures more stable connections.
16 GB Dual Channel Memory
512 GB NVMe PCIe SSD
HUAWEI MateBook 14 is equipped with 512 GB NVMe PCIe SSD storage and 16 GB RAM. Perfect for running several programs smoothly.
Fn + P
Dual Mode Machine
When you're working on something that needs that extra power, press Fn + P to switch to Performance Mode20. For everyday tasks, press again to switch back to Standard Mode.
Tried, Tested and Approved
HUAWEI MateBook 14 has been put through multiple durability tests to ensure long-term stable performance under rigorous conditions.
High-temperature & high humidity test
USB-C port durability test
Fingerprint key durability test
Keyboard life test
Hinge life test
Touchpad life test
- FullView display refers to standard display with narrow bezels and a high screen-to-body ratio. Data from Huawei labs.
- Data from Huawei labs. The screen-to-body ratio is calculated by dividing the active area (AA) by the area of the touch panel (TP). The actual screen-to-body ratio may vary.
- Typical value.
- The screen has obtained TÜV Rheinland Low Blue Light certification. Test conditions: with Eye Comfort Mode enabled, the display has passed TÜV Rheinland Blue Light testing (excluding color temperature adjustment). The product is not for medical treatment. The display is flicker-free via DC Dimming technology.
- Touchscreen is available as an option. Availability may vary by region.
- This feature is only available on HUAWEI MateBook 14 with a touchscreen, PC Manager version 9.1 or later, and all necessary drivers installed.
- The LCD cover, top cover, bottom cover and side covers (where the ports are located) are made of metallic materials. The hinges are made using non-metallic materials.
- Data from HUAWEI labs. The actual product weight may vary depending on the product's configuration, manufacturing techniques, and calculation methods.
- Data from HUAWEI labs. The thickness does not include the foot pads. The actual product thickness may vary.
- This model has an 11th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7 processor version.
- Data from Huawei labs. Compared with the previous generation HUAWEI MateBook 14 using the 10th generation Intel® Core™ i7-10510U. Actual test results may vary due to differences in models and duration.
- Data from Huawei labs. Compared with the previous version of HUAWEI MateBook 14 using the 10th generation Intel® Core™ i7-10510U.
- Available only in select countries. This feature is supported on select Huawei mobile phones running EMUI 11.0 and above, and select HUAWEI MateBooks running PC Manager 11.0 and above. Not all file types and applications support this function. Please contact Huawei Customer Service Center for more details.
- Battery capacity is the rated capacity.
- Data from Huawei labs. The display brightness level is set at 150 nits. Actual test results may vary due to different conditions and settings.
- Data from Huawei labs. Charging HUAWEI MateBook 14 (only 1% power) in sleep mode for 15 minutes using the original charger. Data obtained using PCMark10 ModernOffice. Actual test results may vary due to differences in user habits and conditions.
- The 65 W charger supports 5V/2A, 9V/2A, 12V/2A, 15V/3A, 20V/3.25A output. The actual output may vary.
- This feature is supported by USB-C compatible phones such as HUAWEI Mate40, HUAWEI P40 and HUAWEI P30 series. You need to use the original charging cable. Make sure that MateBook has more than 10% power, and the phone is powered on.
- The peak theoretical speed is 2.4 Gbps. Data from Intel.
- Performance Mode is turned off by default due to its higher power consumption. It may cause heating and the cooling fans to generate a louder noise level. It is recommended to turn on this mode only when needed, and while MateBook is connected to a power supply.