HUAWEI Watch 3
eSIM Cellular Calling | All-day Health Management | 3-Day Battery Life
6 Things to Love
Stay Connected 24/7
eSIM3 mobile calls and data and HUAWEI Meetime4
use in the typical scenario
of smart mode12
Track your heart-rate, blood
oxygen and more 24/7
Enjoy direct-to-device downloads
and easy access
Stream direct from a huge
music library or sync playlists
from your HUAWEI phone
Select from 100+ sports modes
Let what you wear on your wrist fit seamlessly into your life. The circular finish and rounded screen offer a classic look and flowing feel, while the stunning 1.43-inch AMOLED display pushes smartWatch design into a bright future, right before your eyes.
Control HUAWEI WATCH 3 using the high-response touch-sensitive screen, side button and fully rotatable crown, offset for easy access. Rotate the crown for easy scrolling through on-display features and volume settings.
The Face You
You change your clothes every day, so why not your Watch face? HUAWEI WATCH 3 comes with 30 cool, pre-installed faces, including animated faces to really liven things up. Plus, choose from the 1,000+ designs available on HUAWEI Watch Face Store1.
Have fun creating your own animated Watch faces using 5-10 sec short videos taken from your phone, and turn your Watch face into something truly special.
On the Grid
The apps are where HUAWEI WATCH 3 gets into full flow. Organized in a clear, simple-to-navigate grid display, interacting with each app feels totally natural and smooth.
An awesome display of smart features.
Create a New Connection
Using eSIM technology3, HUAWEI WATCH 3 functions as a stand-alone communication device. Make calls, play music, and download apps without being connected to your phone, still using your existing number.
More of You and MeeTime
There’s no better way to connect with people than through a call. Use HUAWEI MeeTime4 on HUAWEI WATCH 3 to conveniently contact your friends and family on any HUAWEI phone or Vision, all at the flick of a wrist.
Sound in Control
Control music playback on your phone with HUAWEI WATCH 3,
plus synchronise playlists on your phone to Visions and speakers.5
Swipe right at the Home Screen to open HUAWEI Assistant and access your notifications. See your ongoing tasks, including workout, call, music, stopWatch, and much much more. A simpler way to live a smarter life.
There to Help
We all need a little help every now and then — that’s where Celia comes in, HUAWEI’s Personal Voice Assistant. Installed on HUAWEI WATCH 3 itself, Celia can help you make calls, control your devices, and find useful information fast. Plus, use the Voice Memo feature to record important information on the go.
You Call the Shots
With a few simple hand gestures, you’ll have the control you want over incoming calls6. Clench your fist and release to take a call or turn your wrist to the side to mute the call6.
Hang in the Gallery
Download apps straight to HUAWEI WATCH 3 via the on-device HUAWEI AppGallery, HUAWEI’s in-house app market. Find third party apps for music, fitness, everyday tools, travel, etc.
Get Closer, Remotely
It’s no fun being left out of photos. Get great-looking photos together with all your friends using the Remote Shutter feature7. Control your phone’s camera and use the crown to zoom in and out, for the right shot every time.
Use the power of smart data to help you along your health and fitness journey. And record it all on HUAWEI Health App, so you can view your progress easily and clearly.
Feel the Heat
Use the Skin Temperature Detector8 on HUAWEI WATCH 3, and know right away if your temperature is high. Keep track of your health, so you can always take care of yourself in the best way possible.
SpO2 and You
If you’re feeling anxious and short of breath, your blood oxygen saturation, SpO2 may be low. Know your SpO2 instantly via TruSeen 4.5+, which uses advanced light technology to accurately detect blood oxygen molecules, even in low-temperature, high-altitude conditions. And with the lower power consumption of TruSeen 4.5+, you’ll be able to monitor your blood oxygen levels around the watch.
HUAWEI’ s newly upgraded TruSeen™ 4.5 heart rate monitoring technology features a 6-in-1 LED and 4 photodiodes for more light intake. The sapphire glass lens allows for better light penetration, lower power performance, and more comfortable wearing experience. Plus, advanced algorithms provide more accurate heart-rate monitoring accuracy.
Your Safety Plan
You never know when there might be an emergency, so always have a plan set up. Any fall causes HUAWEI WATCH 3 to immediately switch to emergency mode9 and alert your designated contact. Alternatively, press 5 times on the Up button and instantly send a call to emergency services.
The Next Step
See daily and weekly records of your step count, periods of activity, calories burned, sleep quality, stress levels and more.10
The Fitter Way
to Work out
A full-feature fitness tracker on your wrist. Get 100+ workout modes — 19 pro modes, for indoor and outdoor sports, and 85 custom modes, with automatic exercise detection for the 6 most common types of workout. See all your health data displayed clearly in the HUAWEI Health app on your phone, and enjoy superior outdoor route tracking with the multimode GNSS location sensor.
It’s time for a smartWatch that combines awesome processing power with amazing endurance, to keep you moving forward through life, no matter what.
Easy on the Draw
Having to charge for hours on end is no one’s idea of fun. Use your HUAWEI phone to reverse charge11 HUAWEI WATCH 3 and say goodbye to those battery-life woes.
*The image is for reference only. Actual product may vary.
Life on a Larger Scale
HUAWEI WATCH 3 is equipped with a dual-chipset architecture to not only enhance performance power but also achieve more balanced processing. Combined with the Smart Power-Saving Algorithm 3.0, you get battery life that can support 24/7 health and fitness monitoring for days at a time. Enjoy 3 days’ use in the typical scenario of smart mode12, and an incredible 14 days’ use in ultra-long battery life mode12.
- The actual situation may vary in different countries and regions, please consult the local carrier. For details about the eSIM activation guide, please review: https://consumer.huawei.com/en/support/content/en-us15810288/
- This feature is not designed to be a medical device, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All data and measurements should be used for personal reference only.
- The typical scenario of smart mode is 3 days in the following situations: factory default setting, 2 hours LTE connection every day, 22 hours Bluetooth connection with mobile phone every day, heart rate monitoring enabled, HUAWEI TruSleep™ enabled for sleeping at night, 60 minutes of using apps every week, 30 minutes of Bluetooth callings every week, 30 minutes of Bluetooth music playing every week, 90 minutes of working out every week (GPS enabled), message notifications enabled (50 SMS messages, 6 callings, and 3 alarms a day), and the screen is turned on 200 times a day.
- The maximum of smart mode is 4 days in the following situations: factory default setting, Bluetooth connection with mobile phone, heart rate monitoring enabled, HUAWEI TruSleep™ enabled for sleeping at night, 30 minutes of using apps every week, 30 minutes of Bluetooth callings every week, 60 minutes of working out every week (GPS enabled), message notifications enabled (50 SMS messages, 6 callings, and 3 alarms a day), and the screen is turned on 200 times a day.
- The ultra-long battery life mode is 14 days in the following situations: ultra-long battery life mode enabled, factory default setting, heart rate monitoring enabled, HUAWEI TruSleep™ enabled for sleeping at night, 30 minutes of Bluetooth callings every week,90 minutes of working out every week (GPS enabled), message notifications enabled (50 SMS messages, 6 calls, and 3 alarms a day), and the screen is turned on 200 times a day.
- The smart mode in typical scenarios is 1.5 days when paired with an iPhone.
- Paid watch face download is not supported on iOS phones. 100+ Watch face designs available for iOS phones.
- Supported after OTA programming upgrade. Only available on Android devices.
- Only supported in select countries. Only available on HUAWEI devices running EMUI 11 (or later).
- Supported in HUAWEI Music after OTA programming upgrade. Music playlist synchronization requires the same HUAWEI ID. Only available on HUAWEI phones running HarmonyOS 2 (or later).
- Only supported after OTA programming upgrade and the gesture control function enabled.
- Only available on HUAWEI phones running HarmonyOS 2 (or later).
- Only supported after OTA programming upgrade.This feature is not designed to be a medical device, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All data and measurements should be used for personal reference only.
- Needs to be manually set up by the user. To use Emergency SOS on a HUAWEI Watch without cellular, your mobile phone needs to be within Bluetooth connection distance.
- Only available on phones that support reverse charging. Contact HUAWEI customer service for a list of supported phone models.
- * None of the features are designed neither medical use, diagnosing, treating, curing or preventing any disease. All data and measurements should be used for personal reference only.
- ** Some creative animations on the page are for reference only.