HUAWEI WATCH GT 2e
PLAY FOR 2 WEEKS1
The durable stainless steel frame of HUAWEI WATCH 2e pairs flawlessly with the colorful fitness straps, for a comfortable grip. The 1.39-inch AMOLED HD display and multitude of invigorating watch faces, keep you plugged in to your world. With fun designs to spare, it never leaves your arm bare!
Wear Your Everyday
Look on the Wrist
With various watch face designs2, HUAWEI WATCH 2e turns your wrist into a seamless tapestry of light, color, and motion. You can even customize the data and information with heart-rate, steps, weather and others. Only what you care matters.
Kirin A1, HUAWEI's first self-developed wearable chip, which ensures high operation performance and incredibly low power consumption.
Dual-chip design and power saving algorithms 2.0 ensure HUAWEI WATCH GT 2e consumes less energy to achieve astonishing power for all day and night support. This smartwatch automatically optimizes the power consumption for a longer lasting battery.
Inspire the senses, and indulge your passions – from the familiar to the far-flung! With the newly added 85 custom workout modes3, you can explore the new adventure of rock climbing, parkour, street dancing, or skateboard that moves you... it's all on hand!
Utilizing cutting-edge technology, HUAWEI WATCH GT 2e provides precise and real-time tracking data for 15 professional sports including climbing, running, swimming and cycling. It supports both GPS and GLONASS positioning systems, for meticulous route-tracking during outdoor workouts.
VO2Max refers to the maximum rate of oxygen consumption measured per unit of time over the course of a lengthy workout. Higher VO2Max values indicate higher cardiovascular endurance.
Being attentive and intelligent in a whole new way! Just go about your normal workout, and the watch will automatically detect it, then start tracking your activity with one tap. Now available for six common workout modes5 of indoor/outdoor running, indoor/outdoor walking, elliptical, and rowing.
Blood oxygen saturation6 (SpO2) is one of the important vital signs that can reflect the oxygen supply of the body. In fact, very low levels of SpO2 can result in serious symptoms like lack of energy, fatigue and light-headedness. HUAWEI WATCH GT 2e supports single-time SpO2 level measuring, helping us detect the level of oxygen in the blood whenever and wherever we need.
All-day stress monitoring7 and all day care for your health by HUAWEI TruRelaxTM. Breathing training (APP end) releases stress and adjusts state at the right time.
With HUAWEI TruSleepTM 2.0, your HUAWEI WATCH GT 2e can scientifically track and diagnose 6 common types of sleep issues while providing suggestions for better rest. And, while you sleep, the watch monitors your heart rate, analyses your breathing and awards a score on your overall sleep quality8.
on the Go
Play music directly with your HUAWEI WATCH GT 2e, after pairing it with Bluetooth earphones. Up to 500 songs9, it can store your favourite music to enrich your workout, with no strings attached.
Always be Ready
Your watch receives real-time notifications for incoming calls, SMS messages, emails, calendar events, and more. It also packs a treasure trove of intuitive features that make daily life a breeze, from weather forecast, alarms, timer and flashlight. You can even use it to find your phone.
Raise Your Hand
for a Quick Shot
Turning into a remote shutter of your phone, HUAWEI WATCH GT 2e help you to easily capture memorable moments on the move or from special angles with the pre-set 5 seconds timer10.
1. Battery can last 2 weeks when:
Worn 24 hours a day, 30 minutes music playing every week, with heart rate monitoring enabled, HUAWEI TruSleepTM enabled for sleeping, 90 minutes of working out every week (GPS enabled), message notifications enabled (50 SMS messages, and 3 alarms a day), screen is turned on 200 times a day, bluetooth earbuds are needed to listen to music. Battery life may vary depending on usage and watch faces.
2. Wacth face market availability may vary by regions. Only available with EMUI 10.0 or later. This featur is not supported on iOS.
3. This feature is available via OTA updates.
4. VO2Max can only be measured during running workout sessions.
5. This feature is available via OTA updates.
6. This feature is available via OTA updates. This featur is supported on the watch, but does not support data synchronization on iOS. Availability may vary by regions. This feature is not designed to be a medical device, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All data and measurements should be used for personal reference only.
7. This feature is not supported on iOS. This feature is not designed to be a medical device,and is not intended to diagnose,treat,cure or prevent any disease. All data and measurements should be used for personal reference only.
8. This feature is not designed to be a medical device, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All data and measurements should be used for personal reference only.
9. Only MP3 and LC-AAC format are supported for local playback on your WATCH. Music playback requires connection to an Android phone and at least 2 GB of storage. Bluetooth earbuds are needed to listen to music.
10. This feature is available via OTA updates. The phone also needs to run EMUI 10.1 or later.